I can name the Principles of Design and describe what they mean by correctly responding to questions in a check for understanding form so I can effectively identify when these principles are (or are not) being used in a published work.
- 2 – README – Proximity Chapter
- Design Principles: Proximity Google Slides Presentation
- Google Classroom
- Principles of Design
- Today we will focus on the principle of Proximity – grouping related items together into “Information McNuggets”. We will look at some examples of good and bad use of Proximity to show and explain what this might look like.
- We will also look at the examples’ use of images and text to show and explain how to effectively use this principle.
- Make sure you pay attention to the explanation of today’s examples, so you can use the principle of Proximity in your own documents!
- Complete the Google Form titled “Proximity Chapter Questions” in today’s Google Classroom post to show that you understand what we read today.
- As always, I will be available if you have any questions or need any assistance.
Assigned: August 11th, 2020
Teacher Pacing Due Date: August 12th, 2020