I can name the Principles of Design and describe what they mean by correctly responding to questions in a check for understanding form so I can effectively identify when these principles are (or are not) being used in a published work.
- 4 – README – Repetition Chapter
- Design Principles: Repetition Google Slides Presentation
- Google Classroom
- Principles of Design
- Today we will focus on the principle of Repetition (repeating elements of design throughout the document).
- As before, we will look at examples of what Repetition means (as it pertains to design), and learn how to arrange images (or text) to use Repetition to make our documents easier to read and understand.
- We’ll finish up with Contrast tomorrow!
- Complete the Google Form titled “Repetition Chapter Questions” in today’s Google Classroom post to show that you understand what we read today.
- As always, I will be available if you have any questions or need any assistance!
Assigned: January 15th, 2021
Teacher Pacing Due Date: January 19th, 2021