I can name the Principles of Design and describe what they mean by correctly responding to questions in a check for understanding form so I can effectively identify when these principles are (or are not) being used in a published work.
- 3 – README – Alignment Chapter
- Design Principles: Alignment Google Slides Presentation
- Google Classroom
- Principles of Design
- Today we will focus on the principle of Alignment (lining objects up along a horizontal or vertical visual line).
- Once again, pay close attention to the examples presented so you can see how Alignment works to help organize and clarify published documents.
- Complete the Google Form titled “Alignment Chapter Questions” in today’s Google Classroom post to show that you understand what we read today.
- As always, I will be available if you have any questions or need any assistance!
Assigned: August 12th, 2020
Teacher Pacing Due Date: August 13th, 2020