- Successfully log into your Haydenmagnet.org Google Account.
- Create a Google Doc.
- Connect to the Google Classroom for your class period.
- Turn in your Google Doc using Google Classroom.
- I can log into my Haydenmagnet.org Google Account with the login information provided to me and turn in an assignment using Google Classroom, so that I can successfully hand in assignments throughout the school year.
- Google Drive
- Google Classroom
- Open a Chrome browser and visit the Google website.
- Click the blue Sign In button in the upper right corner.
- Sign in with the Haydenmagnet.org account provided to you in your Computer Fundamentals or Computer Science class. If you do not remember your username or password from this account, or if you never took Computer Fundamentals or Computer Science, please ask Mister Marmolejo to get your account information.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “waffle” icon in the upper right corner and choose “Drive” from the list of Google Apps to access Google Drive. Here you will have access to the most useful Google Apps: Document, Presentation, Spreadsheet, Form and Drawing.
- Click on the blue New button on the left hand side, and create a new Google Doc.
- In this document, write a couple of sentences to tell me about the most interesting thing you’ve learned during our past two weeks together. It can be anything you learned in this class: something about online learning, netiquette, about the class itself, about me or another member of the class, etc.
- When you are finished, click the words “Untitled Document” in the upper left corner, and give this document a proper name.
- Open a new Window or Tab in Chrome and navigate to https://classroom.google.com.
- You should be able to join the Classroom using the code provided in class. If you did not receive the code, please see Mr. Marmolejo.
- Look over the introduction post and the current assignment. This is where you will turn in the Google Doc you just created.
- Attach the Google Doc to today’s assignment and submit it using Google Classroom by tomorrow.
- If you have any questions, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assigned: August 7th, 2020
Teacher Pacing Due Date: August 10th, 2020