I can continue to use web resources to discover the meaning of colors, and the psychological effects of colors on people.
Color Matters: The Meanings of Colors: https://www.colormatters.com/color-symbolism/the-meanings-of-colors
Color Meaning, Symbolism and Psychology: https://www.sensationalcolor.com/category/color-meaning/color-meaning-symbolism-psychology
Color Blindness Simulator: https://www.color-blindness.com/coblis-color-blindness-simulator/
- Color Theory
Continue using the provided websites to learn about the symbolism and meanings of colors and their psychological effects and common associations.
This week we will review the symbolism and meanings of the neutral colors: Brown, Black, White and Gray. We will discuss these meanings in class.
- Follow along with the class presentation on the meanings of colors.
- Visit the Google Classroom page, and take a look at the most recent assignment posts. There will be a post with an attached Google Form for each of the above listed hues.
- For each of the above listed hues, complete the following:
- At least one complete sentence describing some things associated with the color.
- At least one complete sentence describing some of the psychological associations with the color.
- At least one complete sentence describing a fun fact you learned about the color.
- You may copy and paste information from the provided websites.
- We will continue with each of the Neutral Colors in the order listed above, and will conclude our Color Theory unit this week.
Posted: April 26th, 2021
Teacher Pacing Due Date: April 30th, 2021