- I can reflect on my most recent project and how effectively I used the Photoshop tools and techniques studied in class.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Photography
- Original Artwork
- Connect to the Google Classroom site and click on the link to the Google Form at the bottom of today’s assignment post.
- Use your completed “Impossible Images” design to answer the questions in the Google Form. Review the previous posts on Photoshop techniques if you need a refresher on what a particular tool or technique is called.
- You must have at least one complete sentence for each question in each prompt, but use as many sentences as you need to complete your short answer.
- Please be specific on each question as to what exactly you did on your banner design to represent each of the four principles.
- Once you have answered all the questions, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Do not click any other buttons or navigate away from the page before submitting your answers, or they may be erased. You may even wish to type your answers in a Google Doc or Word Document and then transfer them to the form.
- Once you have submitted your form, return to the Google Classroom assignment post, and click the Mark as Done button to mark this assignment as completed and ready for grading.
Assigned: November 21st, 2019
Teacher Pacing Due Date: November 22nd, 2019
Last week, we watched the movie Helvetica, which explores not only the history and development of the Helvetica typeface and typography and design in general, but also explores the dichotomy between the adherence to established principles of design and the desire to express one’s stylistic individuality and vision. To further explore these ideas, please visit my Google Classroom page, and open the attached Google Form to answer the questions provided.
- I can reflect on the concepts and ideas introduced in the movie Helvetica by expressing my ideas in a brief reflective writing exercise.
Helvetica Film Website: https://www.hustwit.com/helvetica
- Grid Design
- Visit my Google Classroom to view the current assignment.
- Open the “Helvetica Reflection 2019” Form attached at the bottom of the latest post.
- Answer each of the questions in the document using complete sentences.
- You must have at least one complete sentence for each question in each prompt. (If you see two question marks, you need at least two sentences!)
- When you are finished, submit the form. If you need to go back and edit your answers, you can revisit the form page and change your answers anytime.
- Please submit this form to me before end of day on Tuesday, October 1st.
- When you are finished with this Helvetica Reflection assignment, you may work on any assignments that are past due.
- Remember that all past due assignments MUST be turned in before end of day on Thursday, October 3rd to receive credit.
- If you have completed all your assignments, the rest of the time is yours. Please use it wisely and quietly, and thanks for all your hard work this term!
Assigned: September 30th, 2019
Teacher Pacing Due Date: October 1st, 2019