I can use InDesign, Photoshop and the Principles of Design to create an effective advertisement for a real-world holiday attraction.
Principles of Design
“Picture in Text” using Clipping Mask from Layer technique
Photoshop Image Manipulation
- Choose one of the holiday attractions above, and design an advertisement to promote it.
- You will design the ad in InDesign
- Design the advertisement using the text provided on the assignment sheet in the Student Pickup Folder.
- After you read the text, go to the websites and read about the holiday attractions to get ideas on what to do with your advertisement
- Title text must have “picture in text”. You must use Photoshop to make the “picture in text” titles usingClipping Masks.
- Three pictures (clip art or found on the Web), combined in Photoshop to make a convincing Composite Image
- DO NOT USE ANY OF THE IMAGES ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITES! FIND OR CREATE YOUR OWN!
- Must demonstrate use of contrast through a dominant image
- The text can use be used in any order that you think makes the most sense.
- Ad size: 11″ x 17″
- Limit your design to two fonts only
Assigned: November 10th, 2014
Due Date: November 17th, 2014