Students will demonstrate their understanding of Graphic Design principles and the Adobe CC Software Suite through a comprehensive summative assessment.
Student Friendly Objective:
I can demonstrate what I know about Graphic Design principles and software by completing the final exam.
- Computer Graphic Design
- Graphic Design Principles
- Adobe InDesign CC 2015
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3
- Adobe Animate CC 2015.2
- Click the https://classroom.google.com link, and look for today’s assignment post containing the link to the Final Exam.
- The exam consists of 88 questions across 10 sections, covering the Principles of Design, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Animate.
- You may use any online resources available to you, but you may not communicate with your classmates.
- Please remain silent until everyone has completed the exam.
- You have fifty-five (55) minutes to complete the exam. Be sure to submit your test answers before the end of the class period today.
- Congratulations on completing Computer Graphic Design 1-2! Thanks for all your hard work this semester!
- Graduating Seniors: Congratulations, and good luck in your future pursuits! I know the skills you have acquired in this class serve you well, no matter what the path ahead holds for you. Don’t forget to use your C.R.A.P. in whatever you create, and may your results never look like actual crap.
- Returning Students: See you next week, where you will have time to put the finishing touches on your final Pac-Man animations, and celebrate at the Pac-Man Film Festival!
- I know with a certainty the skills and knowledge you have acquired in this class will help you with your continued Computer Science studies, especially in Mrs. Delgado’s Advanced Media Imaging and Multimedia classes. No matter what you do, or where you go, good design and good visual communication skills will make everything you create easier to read and nicer to look at. Keep moving forward with your studies of visual communication and graphic design, and keep helping to make the word a more beautiful place!
Assigned: May 17th, 2019
Due Date: May 17th, 2019