Students will prepare to demonstrate their understanding of Graphic Design principles and the Adobe CC Software Suite through a review exercise.
Student Friendly Objective:
I can prepare to demonstrate what I know about Graphic Design principles and software by reviewing for the final exam.
- Computer Graphic Design
- Graphic Design Principles
- Adobe InDesign CC 2015
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3
- Adobe Animate CC 2015.2
- Click the https://classroom.google.com link, and look for today’s assignment post containing the link to the Final Exam Review. You may use the visual examples to follow along with today’s review of the material.
- The exam will consist of 88 questions across 10 sections, covering the Principles of Design, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Animate.
- You may use any online resources available to you tomorrow, but you may not communicate with your classmates.
- You will have fifty-five (55) minutes to complete the exam. Be sure to come in on time to give yourself the maximum amount of time to complete the exam, and submit your test answers before the end of the class period.
Assigned: May 16th, 2019
Due Date: May 16th, 2019
- I can demonstrate my understanding of Graphic Design Principles and Adobe InDesign and Photoshop basics through a summative exam.
Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/
- Computer Graphic Design
- Principles of Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Click the Google Classroom link and log in with your Haydenmagnet.org email address.
- Click on the Google Form at the bottom of the most recent Assignment Post titled “CGD1 – Semester Exam 2018”.
- Please put away all notes, study guides and other materials before starting the quiz.
- Please close all other documents and webpages and do not open any new tabs or windows until after you have submitted the quiz.
- Please remain silent until everyone has completed the quiz.
- The exam contains six sections of multiple choice questions based on visual examples. Please carefully read all instructions and select the best answer from the available choices for each question.
- You have one hour to complete the test. Be sure to submit your test answers before the end of the class period today.
- Congratulations on completing the first half of Computer Graphic Design! I’ll see you in 2019 with more Graphic Design principles, new software and new ways to express your creativity using technology!
Have the Merriest of Christmases, the Happiest of New Years’, the Happiest of Hanukkahs, the most Peaceful of Kwanzaas – whatever you may celebrate, enjoy it to the fullest!
Assigned: December 18th, 2017
Due Date: December 19th, 2017