Students will prepare to demonstrate their understanding of Graphic Design principles and the Adobe CC Software Suite through a review exercise.
Student Friendly Objective:
I can prepare to demonstrate what I know about Graphic Design principles and software by reviewing for the final exam.
- Computer Graphic Design
- Graphic Design Principles
- Adobe InDesign CC 2015
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3
- Adobe Animate CC 2015.2
- Click the http://classroom.google.com link, and look for today’s assignment post containing the link to the Final Exam Review. You may use the visual examples to follow along with today’s review of the material.
- The exam will consist of 88 questions across 10 sections, covering the Principles of Design, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Animate.
- You may use any online resources available to you tomorrow, but you may not communicate with your classmates.
- You will have fifty-five (55) minutes to complete the exam. Be sure to come in on time to give yourself the maximum amount of time to complete the exam, and submit your test answers before the end of the class period.
Assigned: May 16th, 2019
Due Date: May 16th, 2019