To learn and demonstrate an understanding of the use of the Shape Builder Tool in Illustrator.
Student-Friendly Learning Target:
I can create complex shapes using the Shape Builder Tool in Adobe Illustrator.
- Methods of combining objects
- Shape Builder Tool
- Visit the provided link to the Adobe Support website to learn how to use the Shape Builder tool!
- Using the tools and techniques described in class draw the following on the third art board:
- A compound shape made of at least five shapes combined and at least one shape “subtracted” using the Shape Builder Tool.
- If you have not completed yesterday’s activity using the Pathfinder tools on the second artboard, use the rest of today to do so. We will review combining objects and work with the fourth artboard tomorrow.
Assigned: January 31st, 2019
Teacher Pacing Due Date: February 1st, 2019