- Identify and produce the three types of Symbols: Movie Clip, Button and Graphic.
- Identify the parts of the Timeline including the Playhead, Frames, Layers and Layer Controls.
- Identify the relevant timeline icons, including a Blank Frame, a Keyframe, an Empty Keyframe, and Content Frames.
- I can create a Movie Clip, Button and a Graphic Symbol.
- I can identify the parts of the Timeline including the Playhead, Frames, Layers and Layer Controls.
- I can identify a Blank Frame, a Keyframe, an Empty Keyframe, and a Content Frame.
Understanding Frames and Keyframes:
- Starting a new HTML5 document in Animate CC using the Welcome screen.
- Movie Clip Symbol
- Button Symbol
- Graphic Symbol
- Empty Frame
- Content Frame
- Blank Keyframe
- Produce a new Animate HTML5 canvas. Name it “Your Name – Symbols″
- Use the Shape tools we worked with last week to draw a shape, then convert it to a Movie Clip Symbol using the technique demonstrated in class and in the video.
- Make a new Layer in the Timeline.
- Repeat the previous two steps to create a Button Symbol and a Graphic Symbol, each on its own Layer.
- Turn in the completed “Your Name – Symbols” file to today’s Google Classroom post by the end of today.
Assigned: April 15th, 2019
Teacher Pacing Due Date: April 16th, 2019