- I can reflect on the Principles of Design and how effectively they were used in my most recent project.
- Grid Design
- Connect to the Google Classroom site and click on the link to the Google Form at the bottom of the latest post.
- Use your completed Holiday Advertisement design to answer the questions in the Google Form. Review your notes on the Principles of Design if you need a refresher on what each principle means.
- You must have at least one complete sentence for each question in each prompt, but use as many sentences as you need to complete your short answer.
- Please be specific on each question as to what exactly you did on your banner design to represent each of the four principles.
- Once you have answered all the questions, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Do not click any other buttons or navigate away from the page before submitting your answers, or they may be erased. You may even wish to type your answers in a Google Doc or Word Document and then transfer them to the form.
- Once you have submitted your form, return to the Google Classroom assignment post, and click the Mark as Done button to mark this assignment as completed and ready for grading.
Assigned: December 4th, 2018
Teacher Pacing Due Date: December 5th, 2018